We’ve made history together in the Northwest for the past five years and Kollaboration Seattle is excited to invite you on board for an even bigger and better stage for our 2015 annual showcase!
Below are the staff role descriptions for you to review as you consider which role you would like to apply for in the 2015 year. You may select one role as your main role of interest and a secondary role that you would like in case the first one is not available. Please be advised that all staff roles require a significant time commitment, so please consider your ability to attend monthly in-person staff meetings and participate in weekly phone calls in addition to various community events throughout the year. If you’re unable to join the core staff, we have many volunteer opportunities available and hope that you’ll consider joining as a volunteer.
We look forward to “kollaborating” with you – Empowerment through Entertainment!
Before applying, please look over the list of the basic requirements. We pride ourselves in having a team that is active and responsive and passionate about our cause. An applicant must:
- Demonstrate a passion for the Asian and Pacific Islander community
- Have access to e-mail and Internet at least 5 days a week
- Commit to a one-year term
- Fulfill the time commitment listed on the individual job description (5-20 hours per week)
- Commit to selling tickets to the Kollaboration Seattle Show
- Participate in all staff meetings and calls
- Participate in one community service activity every two months
*Note: Certain roles will require a certain level of experience
If you agree to the basic requirements stated above, click here